- Click HERE to view the OVR10 instructional replacement video
- Click HERE to view the OVR10 specifications
- Power controller for Infrared (IR) ovens on PET Blowing machines
- OVR10 Standard - Sidel Universal 2005-2009
- 1-to-1 replacement for OLICORP PWR-SDL and OLICORP IRS10
- Protected by 10 fuses
- No PLC software upgrade is required
- The oven power controller OVR10 is directly connected with Harting
Plugs to an oven and to the AC power supply.
OVR10 is a Profibus DP slave and connected to the 24VDC
- Housed in stainless Steel 304L (380 x 300 x 170 mm).
- Up to 10 Channels regulated for Power or Voltage with +/- 0.5%
- Control mode of channels, zero crossing or Phase angle.
- Fast detection of brocken Lamp (max 200 mS).
- Fieldbus: Profibus DP Slave at 12 Mb/s
- Ambient temperature 0 to +50°C
- Degre of protection IP65
- Power Supply: 2 (Phases + Ground) 180 to 530 VAC – 47 to 63 HZ – 75A max
- Channels: 10 protected by fuses with 100 kA breaking capability
- Power per Channel: In up to 10A RMS with x15 In for starting current
- DC power supply: 24VDC / 250mA